In a world where reach, relevance and resonance often equate to measuring noise, Thinkers360’s diverse members – including thought leaders, authors, influencers, speakers as well as employee advocates – are known for the authentic content they produce.
In the world of thought leadership, it’s all about authenticity, expertise and actionable insights. Unlike social media leaderboards, where reach, relevance and resonance can often equate to measuring “noise” (even when you remove fake followers and excessive postings), Thinkers360 leaderboards measure the actual content our member thought leaders produce.
By looking across all forms of thought leadership content from our member thought leaders – including academics, analysts, authors, consultants, entrepreneurs, influencers and speakers – we’re able to show you each member’s authentic, in-depth portfolio so you can check it out for yourself.
Another approach that’s starting to gain traction is the use of algorithms to determine influence by separating organic and original content from that of simple volume of activity that someone has, which can easily be gamed by buying and boosting traffic. This tells you who has genuine influence based on originality of content and work product rather than just volume of reposts/retweets.
For example Thinkers360 is an online service that ranks influencers, and what are often referred to as Thought Leaders, by taking into account the original content they produce, and their actual achievements, in terms of patents, businesses founded, and other relatively difficult to fake accomplishments.
– Thomas Koulopoulos, Chairman, Delphi Group
This transparency into each member’s portfolio and digital media kit helps you find and work with the thought leaders and influencers that are right for your target personas and your specific needs – whether that’s authoring thought leadership content such as articles and blogs, sharing and amplifying your unique perspectives on social media, or presenting the keynote at your next event.
Many of our members are also employee advocates and they don’t have to be macro- or even micro-influencers to have a voice.
In fact, many of our top thought leaders have gained their position via other forms of thought leadership such as articles/blogs, books, founder positions, industry awards, keynotes, media interviews, panels, patents, podcasts, videos, webinars or whitepapers.
To help illustrate some of this diversity across our world-class members and carefully-curated content, here’s 18 interesting facts about Thinkers360 thought leaders and influencers, their portfolios and services:
- Over 80% of #1 positions in our leaderboards are held by freemium (free) members
- Top 3 Women Contributors: Marsha Collier, Charlene Li, Gail Gardner
- Most Content: Michael Krigsman, Adi Gaskell, Tom Raftery
- Most Posts to Thinkers360 Blog: Dr. Mark van Rijmenam, James Marland, Kelly Barner
- Most Viewed in Jan 2020: Nitin Kumar, Dr. Mehmet Yildiz, Alyssa Miller
- Most Viewed in 2019: David Clarke, Brian Solis, Tony D’Onofrio
- Most Viewed in 2018: Thomas Koulopoulos, Greg Verdino, Evan Kirstel
- Most Industry Experience: Prof. Services, High Tech & Electronics, Financial Services & Banking
- Most Services Offered: Consulting, Speaking, Influencing
Content By Topic
- Most Content By Topic: Leadership, Innovation, Digital Transformation
- Most Content By Business Topic: Leadership, Innovation, Management
- Most Content By Technology Topic: Digital Transformation, Digital Disruption, Emerging Technology
Content By Persona
- Most Content By Category: Author, Influencer, Speaker
- Most Content in Academic Category: Journal Publication, Conference Publication, Visiting Lecturer
- Most Content in Author Category: Article/Blog, Podcast, Book
- Most Content in Entrepreneur Category: Founder, Advisory Board Membership, Patent
- Most Content in Influencer Category: Media Interview, Influencer Award
- Most Content in Speaker Category: Keynote, Speaking, Panel
Join us on Thinkers360!
Thinkers360 is an opt-in network of the world’s foremost thought leaders — including academics, analysts, authors, consultants, influencers and speakers — with over 15M followers on social media combined. We are differentiated by our unique patent-pending algorithms that measure thought leadership and authentic influence looking far beyond social media alone.
Individuals: Connect and work with global brands as an author, influencer, speaker and more. Showcase your thought leadership profile and portfolio, build your media kit, and participate in our global leaderboards and opportunity marketplace: Sign-Up (free) | Newsletter
Enterprise (including brands & agencies): For brand, influencer, content marketing and speaker bureau services – working with our network of premier opt-in influencers with 15M+ followers on social media – or to showcase your own corporate executives, thought leaders and content: Request an Enterprise Consultation | Explainer Video
Want to discover and work with authors, influencers and speakers (including access to our unique thought leader reports and analytics, personal introductions, and our zero-transaction fee speaker bureau)? Contact us to discuss any of your thought leadership and B2B influencer marketing needs at email@example.com
For custom influencer lists, advertising and leaderboard sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.