Thinkers360 Announces Release of 2021 B2B Thought Leadership Outlook Research
Key findings include breaking of industry stereotypes, increasing cadence, and use of specialist communities.
DALLAS (PRWEB) October 26, 2020
Thinkers360, the world’s premier B2B thought leader and influencer community, today announced the release of it’s 2021 B2B Thought Leadership Outlook Research Report. The purpose of the research was to better understand current and future trends with regard to both thought leadership producers and thought leadership consumers and their plans for 2021.
The primary research survey was conducted between August 24th and September 18th 2020 among Thinkers360 Members as well as among other producers and consumers of B2B thought leadership content.
Key findings from the study include:
Thought Leadership Consumers (Current State)
- Breaking Stereotypes – Today’s thought leadership content is far different from traditional notions. It no longer has to be peer reviewed, counter intuitive or even collaboratively produced.
- It’s all about Insight – The key is insightful (96%), forward looking (91%) content that’s timely, relevant, impactful and engaging. *Rated as extremely important or very important attributes of thought leadership.
- “Always On” Wins the Day – Authors (49%), Influencers (43%), Entrepreneurs (40%) and Academics (39%) are the primary sources of thought leadership content
Thought Leadership Producers (Current State)
- Driving a Powerful Brand Premium – Over 64% see thought leadership adding over 50% to the brand premium they command in the marketplace.
- The Class of 2020 – Over 1/3 are relatively new entrants with less than 5 years producing thought leadership content.
- Increasing Cadence – Thought leadership content now has a weekly as well as a monthly cadence with producers choosing one or the other.
Thought Leadership Producers (Plans for 2021)
- Top 3 Sales & Marketing Priority – 68% consider thought leadership a Top 3 Priority or higher within their sales and marketing strategies for 2021.
- Gearing Up – 64% of thought leadership producers plan to produce more thought leadership in 2021 than in 2020.
- Specialist Communities Are Key – Social media and specialist communities are the tip of the spear for disseminating thought leadership content in 2021
The complete report, including extensive analysis and interpretation, is now available to Thinkers360 members at the Pro Plan level and above.
“Connecting global brands and audiences with the world’s foremost thought leaders and influencers on business and technology for game-changing results”
Thinkers360 is an opt-in network of the world’s foremost thought leaders — including academics, analysts, authors, consultants, influencers and speakers — with over 25M followers on social media combined. The company is differentiated by its unique patent-pending algorithms that measure thought leadership and authentic influence looking far beyond social media alone.
Thinkers360’s enterprise services help global brands find and work with thought leaders and influencers as well as showcase their own corporate executives, experts and content among the community to build their own thought leadership profiles and portfolios and “influence the influencers”.
Join us on Thinkers360!
Thinkers360 is an opt-in network of the world’s foremost thought leaders — including academics, analysts, authors, consultants, influencers and speakers — with over 25M followers on social media combined. We are differentiated by our unique patent-pending algorithms that measure thought leadership and authentic influence looking far beyond social media alone.
Individuals: Connect and work with global brands as an author, influencer, speaker and more. Showcase your thought leadership profile and portfolio, build your media kit, and participate in our global leaderboards and opportunity marketplace: Sign-Up (free) | Newsletter
Enterprise (including brands & agencies): For brand, influencer, content marketing and speaker bureau services – working with our network of premier opt-in influencers with 25M+ followers on social media – or to showcase your own corporate executives, thought leaders and content: Request an Enterprise Consultation | Explainer Video | Newsletter
Want to discover and work with authors, influencers and speakers (including access to our unique thought leader reports and analytics, personal introductions, and our zero-transaction fee speaker bureau)? Contact us to discuss any of your thought leadership and B2B influencer marketing needs at email@example.com
For custom influencer lists, advertising and leaderboard sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.