Announcing the Thinkers360 Emerging Technology and Trend Radar
With the accelerating pace of tech innovation, as well as business disruptions such as COVID-19 forcing new discussions about strategic direction, business and technology executives need to increasingly explore new ways to unlock value for their organizations and build competitive advantage.
To help guide this continuous innovation, Thinkers360 is pleased to announce the beta launch of our emerging technology and trend radar. This innovative radar helps enterprise users assess emerging technologies and trends for their organizations with the unique benefit of crowd-sourced insights from Thinkers360’s premier thought leaders and authentic influencers.
The radar includes in-depth assessments of emerging technologies and trends which incorporate industry scenarios, business impact, time of impact, maturity, risk factors, predictions and recommendations. Each radar integrates timely and relevant access to content, news, events and insights from experts in our world-class B2B community with over 25M followers on social media combined and over 20,000 uniquely curated content items.
Enterprise features and benefits Include:
- Build Your Own Technology & Trend Radar – Collaboratively identify and share business opportunities leveraging emerging technologies and trends with colleagues and leaders across your organization.
- Gain Thought Leading Insights – Gain crowd-sourced insights from Thinkers360 premier thought leaders and authentic influencers on emerging technologies and trends shaping your industry.
- Develop an Early Warning System – Create a continuous trend detection process and early warning system for disruptive technologies and trends.
- Share Authoritative Perspectives – Build a single source of truth and share authoritative perspectives related to plans for emerging technologies and trends across your organization.
- Build a Culture of Innovation – Foster a culture of innovation across your organization by sourcing ideas, collaborating around ongoing initiatives, and taking inventory of your existing assets and capabilities.
- Consulting & Advisory Services – Engage and work directly with Thinkers360 thought leaders who have contributed to the Thinkers360 Radar.
The Radar beta is available at no additional cost for all Thinkers360 members on our content, thought leader or enterprise plans for view, contribute or build your own radar levels of access respectively. We plan to refine the beta based on direct feedback from our members so that content, features and functionality best support your ongoing needs and interests.
For more details or to sign-up please visit http://www.thinkers360.com/tl/radar today!
Join us on Thinkers360!
Thinkers360 is an opt-in network of the world’s foremost thought leaders — including academics, analysts, authors, consultants, influencers and speakers — with over 25M followers on social media combined. We are differentiated by our unique patent-pending algorithms that measure thought leadership and authentic influence looking far beyond social media alone.
Individuals: Connect and work with global brands as an author, influencer, speaker and more. Showcase your thought leadership profile and portfolio, build your media kit, and participate in our global leaderboards and opportunity marketplace: Sign-Up (free) | Newsletter
Enterprise (including brands & agencies): For brand, influencer, content marketing and speaker bureau services – working with our network of premier opt-in influencers with 25M+ followers on social media – or to showcase your own corporate executives, thought leaders and content: Request an Enterprise Consultation | Explainer Video | Newsletter
Want to discover and work with authors, influencers and speakers (including access to our unique thought leader reports and analytics, personal introductions, and our zero-transaction fee speaker bureau)? Contact us to discuss any of your thought leadership and B2B influencer marketing needs at email@example.com
For custom influencer lists, advertising and leaderboard sponsorship opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.