PROFESSOR LISA SHORT
DUniv., Grad. Cert Sc., Bch T&D, Dip. T&A Sys., Adv. Dip. OHS, BA (Economics, Geog., Fin. Mgt.) Dip. Ed.
A preeminent innovator, systemic change digital analyst, strategist and design ecosystem thinker with vast international experience founding and managing multiple cross-jurisdictional companies and significant cutting-edge digital technology, value chain improvement projects, across different segments, and global markets including UK, APAC, Africa, Singapore, Europe, and UAE. Invited to analyse and resolve some of the most pressing complex and difficult socio-economic challenges, Lisa brings to the table exceptional acumen to design, develop and deploy 'end-to-end' digital technology led, commercially astute and impact driven innovation, and solutions crucial for global economic development, using agile project and product management.
Lisa is renowned. and has a track record for engaging and converging the best people, businesses, and stakeholders [public and private] internationally to get the job done. Challenging the state of play and disrupting the norm whilst pragmatically embracing high level uncertainty, threat opportunity risks and the rapidly advancing potential of frontier technology like blockchain keeps Lisa at the forefront of pioneering effective positive change and sustainable exponential growth in product-led, commercially opportunistic, digital transformation. Lisa's nexus is people; democratised value chains; relationship driven economics; SDG impact; sustainable at-scale growth; improved resilient businesses and internationally diversified markets, underpinned by targeted education, data-protection and fit for purpose frontier digital technology including blockchain, DLT and IoT. Augmented by a highly respected international academic and research contribution, this bold, multi-dimensional and courageous approach spotlights perfectly the many applauded, and successful initiatives Lisa has founded, established, and leads globally.
• Director, Hephaestus Collective Limited [UK]
• Director, ATaaS Accountability Limited [UK]
• Founder Mind Shifting
• Director & Co-Founder P&L Digital Edge Limited UK
• Founder & Executive Director Areté Business Performance
• Global Expert Contributor, The COVID Telegraph
• Director & Co-Founder Africa Agri Tech Limited UK
• Board, UK Cybersecurity Association
• Chief Research Officer, Global Foundation Cyber Studies & Research
• Co-Founder Pure Vision Learning.Global Nigeria & South Africa
Executive Strategy, Product Management, Design & Digital Analyst
• Ambassador, Swissborg
• Strategic Advisor, Entrepreneurship without Risk EWOR
• Think Tank Expert & Influencer, Kairos Society Europe
Emergent Technology & Education
• Advisor, Shaping Growth & Change Venturekontor
• Small to Medium Enterprises, Cross-Border, Emerging & Underserved Markets [ESG & Impact]
• Supply & Value Chain, Government & Policy, Education [Higher & Further], Health, Medicine, Ageing, Mining & Resources,
• Agribusiness, Civil Construction, high risk industry.
• EdTech | TradeTech | FinTech & Frictionless Capacity | AgriTech | ImpactTech | RegTech | HealthTech | GovTech
• Blockchain & DLT Solutions, IoT, AR/VR, AI, Machine Learning, Digital Health, Cyber Security & Resilience, Crypto/Digital Currency
• Data Journey, Privacy, Ingestion & Oracle Intercession, Cloud & Virtual Economics
• Executive C-Suite Leadership and Board Management & Governance including Social Influence, Gender Parity [EDI]
• Highly influential, articulate & networked: Economic & digital transformation, analytics & strategy.
• Commercially astute: Digital behavioural economics. Sector, cross-sector, enterprise & business modelling.
• Complex challenge & problem solving, hypothesis, solution analytical thinking & creation.
• Change manifestos: Taking high-level digital briefs/research [feasibility & industrial] through to prototype development & bankable product.
• Impact & systemic change technology development & product-led digital analytics, design, development & management [ESG & Impact].
• Hyper-interoperability technology ecosystem design & stakeholder management.
• Exceptional end-to-end executive agile product & project management.
• Innovation & entrepreneurship [social, commercial], Start-Up Business Planning & Strategy.
• HSE Quality, Audit and Risk Management & Risk Response Planning.
• International B2B at-scale growth, market expansion, cross-functional & cross jurisdictional leadership, transformation mass adoption.
• UEX Architecture & LEAN Product Survey & Design - including hypothesis & ideation.
• 21C & 4IR Psychosocial & Transversal skills, virtual, online & action-based learning, andragogical curriculum development & design
• Academic research, policy, shaping & leadership, presentation & postgrad supervision
• Speaking & Commentary, Media & Authoring, Webinars & Podcasts
Available For: Advising, Authoring, Influencing, Speaking
Travels From: A global executive: Departure points are London, B
Speaking Topics: Business Digital Transformation, Ecosystems & Tech Architecture, Change Management, Advancement of all Frontier Technology [Including Blockchain & DLT
|Professor Lisa Short||Points|
Points based upon Thinkers360 patent-pending algorithm.