We use gamification so that your leadership and employees can learn, test and prepare for your organisational change
Change Management Gamification Leadership
We use gamification (both virtual and face-to-face) during our ‘Change Leadership Alignment’ process. It utilises experiential learning through a change case study where the leadership team gets to assess, select and implement their chosen change tactics through the 10 a2BCMF Steps:
· Individually read the four tactics for each a2BCMF Step
· Discuss as a team to agree the best tactics
· Your team will then receive the stakeholder reactions and outcomes (with scores)
· Once all the teams select their tactic for the a2BCMF Step, your team will move your stakeholders on the game board
· You can assess and discuss your change leadership knowledge and skills based on the final position of your stakeholders
· Your learning can be immediately applied back in the workplace
If more employees were better leaders of change, the organisational benefits would be endless. We enable the Leadership of Change
Change Management Gamification
Change Management Gamification is a growing trend which helps to engage your employees by using gaming methods. We use gamification so that your employees can learn, test and prepare for your organisational change.
About the Leadership of Change
Leadership of Change are change management simulations about strategy execution in large organisations. The games focus on how to implement organisational change to achieve a return on investment, employee adoption and sustainable change. The game takes the participants through the ten key steps to achieve successful change implementation.
The participants are given the responsibility of implementing various strategic change initiatives into a fictional organisation. They must follow a change management framework to implement the change. Their abilities to plan, execute and sustain change are measured throughout the game.
Leadership of Change is based on the proprietary a2B Change Management Framework, the AUILM Change Adoption Model and the a2B5R Employee Change Behaviour Model.
Article source: https://www.peterfgallagher.com/single-post/change-management-gamification-cmexec-choose-your-change-tactic
#a2BConsulting C-Suite Change Consulting
By Peter F Gallagher
Keywords: Business Strategy, Change Management, Leadership