Content Creator for Communities | IoT | Sustainability | Podcaster | Infrastructure | Author | Sustainable In A Circular World | Speaker
Peggy Smedley, author, editorial director of Connected World and Constructech, host, The Peggy Smedley Show, and president of Specialty Publishing Media.
Radio host, author, editorial director, and president of Specialty Publishing Media, Peggy provides a panorama of the disruption and digital rejuvenation that is required to achieve sustainability and circularity. Her role is to help guide transformative shifts in designing and building the right solutions from conception, and that means leveraging IoT and digital transformation for the innovation of products and ecosystems.
She offers content building, storytelling, and support, to help thousands of customers aggregate, process, and make key decisions about data so they can navigate the IoT and digital transformation journey. Therefore, her passion is to do whatever she can to adhere to her motto, “with great technology, comes great responsibility.”
Peggy has been fortunate to have clocked in more than 25 years of experience to be considered a futurist/specialist in IoT, AI, construction, sustainability, infrastructure, and digital transformation.
Coupled with a highly qualified and supportive team, she has a long history of covering manufacturing and construction, infrastructure, and an even stronger passion to empower a younger workforce and women to join STEM, IoT, and digital innovation.
Completing her latest book, “Sustainable in a Circular World,” affords her the greatest opportunity to help move the world from grey to green by shining light on future generations and inspiring innovation. She has had the honor of collaborating on eight books and authoring her first book “Mending Manufacturing” in 2014. As an award-winning journalist, one of the most laudable is the 2019 ASCE Excellence in Journalism Award.
Much of her success is a result of The Peggy Smedley Show surpassing more than 750 episodes, and it continues to be ranked the No. 1 IoT and digital transformation broadcast, airing every Tuesday at 12 pm central.
Building on that success, in 2022, Peggy is introducing a new YouTube Channel which digs into how to help us all live more sustainably and addresses ways of adopting a new vision and voice for the new skilled worker in construction and communities, all with the help of technology.
Peggy has also been recognized by the following organizations, as an industry expert:
• Top 50 Global Thought Leaders and Influencers on Supply Chain, February 2022, Thinkers360.com
• 150 Women B2B Thought Leaders You Should Follow in 2022, December 2021, Thinkers360.com
• Top 25 IIoT Influencers in 2021, December 2021, CBT
• (#1 out of) 15 5G Experts to Follow on Social Media, November 2021, AT&T
• Top 5 Smart Manufacturing Podcasts You Should Be Listening To, May 2021, mHUB
• Top 10 IoT Influencers, February 2021, Warner Communications
• Top IoT Influencers for Smart Home Product Managers to Follow in 2021, January 2021, BreezoMeter
• 5 IoT Influencers You Should Follow in 2021, January 2021, Davra
• 14 IoT Twitter Influencers to Follow in 2021, January 2021, insight.tech
• (#7 out of) 100 Top IIoT Influencers, May 2020, Onalytica
• 5G: Top 100 Influencers, May 2020, Onalytica
• 100 Women B2B Thought Leaders You Should Follow in 2020, March 2020, Thinkers360.com
• Top 50 Global Thought Leaders and Influencers on HealthTech, March 2020, Thinkers360.com
• The 5 Best Internet of Things Podcasts You Should Listen To, January 2020, Solutions Review
• Top Influencers for 2019, December 2019, Appy Pie
• 20 Thought Leaders to Follow in IoT, September. 2019, SKYHOOK
• Top 9 Enterprise IoT Podcasts, Davra.com
• Top IoT Influencers to Follow in 2019, June 2019, MarkTechPost
• 20 IoT Influencers on Twitter, December 2019, insight.tech
• 5G: Top 100 Influencers, May 2019, Onalytica
• Excellence in Journalism Award 2019, March 2019, ASCE
• Biggest Influencers in IT-Consulting, March 2019, QEMPLOY
• Best IoT Podcasts of 2019, March 2019, IoT For All
• Top Influencers for 2018, January 2019, Appy Pie
just to name a few.
Peggy also serves as an Advisory Board member for InSkill.ai and New Urbana.
Available For: Advising, Authoring, Consulting, Influencing, Speaking
Travels From: Columbia, S.C.
Speaking Topics: Sustainability, IOT, AI, Digital Transformation, Infrastructure, Climate Change,
Points based upon Thinkers360 patent-pending algorithm.