International change agent and leader, launched branding and innovation consulting boutique in 2012.
We have four principal areas or intervention:
1) Branding (e.g., positioning of new brands, re-positioning of existing brands, brand architecture and design)
2) Innovation (e.g., co-creation with consumers and experts, ideation, business planning, concept validation and fine-tuning)
3) Design Thinking (e.g., workshops, co-design, wicked problem, foresight, design research )
4) Route to Market (e.g. marketing and commercial planning, portfolio analysis, International Expansion).
We are unique because we operate at the crossroads of three complementary and often contradictory discipline:
1) Consumer / Customer Insights: outside-in point of view first
2) Traditional Consulting: Analysis before the action
3) Creative/ Design Thinking: Action before Analysis
Main Sectors: FMCG, Luxury Goods, Consumer Electronics and Appliances, Media, Beer, Food and Beverages, Restaurants, Retail, Pharma/ OTC and Wines and Spirits.
Keywords: Strategy definition, Co-Innovation, growth, internationalization, expansion, consumer and shopper insights, trade marketing, marketing planning, negotiation, channel management, profit and loss management, coaching and mentoring, co-creation sessions, workshops, innovation, route-to-market optimization, branding, market research, positioning, brand architecture, planning, Consulting
Available For: Consulting, Speaking
Travels From: Global
Points based upon Thinkers360 patent-pending algorithm.