* DELIVERY-FOCUSED CONSULTANT, INTEGRATION DIRECTOR, CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, PROGRAMME DIRECTOR: 30+ years’ leadership across multibillion M&A advisory, pre/post-merger integrations, business transformations and regulatory programmes for Banking, Financial Services, Oil, Apparel, Media, and Technology / FinTech clients.
* PORTFOLIO DELIVERY, STRATEGY: I establish clear strategies, determine standards, governance frameworks, and appreciate global cultural differences, building performant transformation and integration teams to execute programmes that achieve benefits realisation and ROI. With my focus on critical details and issues; I bring clarity, and direct resources to solve problems and achieve investor-centric outcomes; supporting both start-ups and established multinational companies in achieving business mission, strategy, objectives, and performance targets.
* BOARD, C-SUITE, STAKEHOLDER INFLUENCE: with my credibility and gravitas that fosters trusted relations, shapes strategic vision, and defines clear agenda and direction – I maximise best practice PMO, technology innovation, Agile project methodologies and organisational investment to accomplish corporate vision.
* MITIGATES RISK, LEGAL, REGULATORY, REPUTATIONAL: with my deep-rooted multijurisdictional knowledge, end-to-end deal lifecycle, organisational change and cross-border financial expertise that enables seamless delivery of buy- and sell-side M&A projects.
* GLOBAL AWARENESS, CONFIDENCE, RESULTS: my unique global perspective and multicultural awareness, I have delivered change across EMEA, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
Building trusted advisor relations and inspiring the confidence of the Board, C-suite leaders, and senior decision-makers; I am repeatedly called upon to advise on strategy, roadmaps, and solutions to lead programmes that realise long-term tangible results.
* TRANSFORMATIONS, INNOVATION: I am highly skilled at shaping successful transformations and deploying innovation, new approaches and digital solutions to ensure teams can deliver realistic and sustainable business benefit; understanding the broader picture whilst assessing risk and change complexity.
* CULTURE, CAPABILITY: I thrive in challenging environments, building on existing strengths and cultures to add value and commercial benefit with a reputation for establishing scalable, resilient, and fit-for-purpose solutions that elevate operational excellence, staff engagement and consumer experience.
Available For: Advising, Consulting, Influencing, Speaking
Travels From: London, England , United Kingdom
Speaking Topics: ESG, Banking in the new world , Leadership in challenging times
Points based upon Thinkers360 patent-pending algorithm.