Ahmad Malkawi has nearly 20 years of experience in the wireless and telecommunications industries, working for some of the largest names in the business. He's led technical teams and directed essential projects for Sprint, AT&T and Motorola - particularly in his specialty of spectrum efficiency.
In 2011, he founded Global Telecom, an Irvine-based company that engineers hardware, software and AI solutions that enable a reliable and secure Internet of Things (IoT). The company is the only American module maker in the global IoT marketplace.
Experience & Accomplishments:
- Recognized as CEO of Global Telecom at the 8th Annual Compass Intelligence Tech Awards in 2020 for "Emerging IoT Company of the Year."
- Holds two patents for wireless technology from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Managed teams developing, evaluating, designing, optimizing, and managing major U.S. and international CDMA 3G1X, UMTS, WIMAX and LTE networks.
- Managed the development of state-of-the-art software components (InterMod60, IMOptimizer, Genesis and HOM).
- Designed the technical aspects of new PCS, WIMAX, LTE and 3G1X deployments.
Skills & Knowledge:
- RF system design and analysis
- Wireless standards and the impact of emerging technologies
- Software and computer architect’s reliability, availability, mobility, performance and scalability (RAMPS)
- Spectrum Efficiency
- Product Development
- OEM Negotiation
- Algorithm Structure
- Detailed Technical Analysis
Available For: Advising, Consulting, Speaking
Travels From: Irvine, CA
Speaking Topics: IoT, 5G, wireless
Points based upon Thinkers360 patent-pending algorithm.