I'm on a mission to empower entrepreneurs to do their most transformative work inside of huge companies. I wrote the book "This Might Get Me Fired" to help others make this mission real. And I co-founded Recorp because I'm still making it real.
Here's what I've learned so far:
- A survivor is more impactful than a superhero
- Innovation only works when there’s a high cost of not innovating
- Exponential growth always starts with strange solidarity between punks and pinstripes
- Opposition is validation - if no one is trying to kill you then you haven’t yet innovated
- In a huge company 'can’t' is usually a bullshit excuse for 'won’t' or 'don’t'
Available For: Authoring, Consulting, Influencing, Speaking
Travels From: New York CIty
Speaking Topics: Future of Work, Design Thinking, Corporate Innovation, Fintech, Startups in Latin America
Points based upon Thinkers360 patent-pending algorithm.