EXECUTIVE COACH | HBR CONTRIBUTOR | CO-FOUNDER OF NEXT STEP PARTNERS
I work with C-level executives and other senior leaders who want to expand their professional and personal capacity; to tackle bigger, more complex challenges; to grow as humans so they can grow as leaders; to cross new thresholds of performance.
I've had the privilege of working with senior leaders at Amazon, Clorox, DocuSign, Dropbox, Expedia, First Republic Bank, Genentech, Google, The James Irvine Foundation, Norwest Venture Partners, Nielsen, Morrison Foerster, Russell Reynolds, and Stanford’s Distinguished Careers Institute, among other organizations ranging in size from seed-stage startups to Fortune 100 companies.
I am also a regular contributor to Harvard Business Review and Forbes.com on topics related to Career and Leadership Development.
My goal is to change the trajectory of people's lives and careers for the better. I’ve seen repeatedly that profound change on the inside is the only way to deliver meaningful and sustainable change on the outside.
I’ve been coaching leaders since 2001. My coaching style blends pragmatism with a focus on inner growth. I am both direct and supportive. I help others develop the soft skills that deliver hard results.
My life before coaching built solid business acumen that enables me to serve as a thought partner and peer to senior executives. I worked as an investment banker at Goldman Sachs, led the strategic planning process for the EMEA Region of Disney Consumer Products, and led Learning & Development for the Investment Banking Division of Robertson Stephens.
I specialize in helping leaders:
• Rise above limiting beliefs and assumptions that hold them back
• Build their ability to lead themselves and others through change, uncertainty, and complexity
• Overcome overwhelm to create greater focus and clarity
• Engage in conflict in direct, timely, and constructive ways that move the team forward
• Get out of the weeds and to focus on higher-value strategic work
I am also a Founding Partner at Next Step Partners. We provide:
• Executive coaching for senior leaders to expand their leadership capacity
• Team development that transforms team culture and dynamics
• Leadership development that up-levels an entire cohort of leaders across the organization
• Career transition programs that build goodwill among an organization’s departing employees
I am happy to connect with any leader who is interested in growing their own leadership, that of their team, or broader organization.
Points based upon Thinkers360 patent-pending algorithm.