Rajiv Sharma is a globally recognized public speaker, an authority in applying Neuro Linguistic Programming principles to sales and leadership.
Based on 100 years of success literature, he has created a full-proof system for effectiveness and prosperity, called MARK Model, aka 'Mindset, Action, Repetition, Knowledge' framework for effectiveness and success. The model helps evolve New Mindsets and program the subconscious mind to take Actions, turns these actions into habits with Repetition and innovate New Knowledge. Thousands of professionals have benefited from his MARK Model tools and techniques.
With his astute corporate background, Rajiv brings the required business changes that lead to extraordinary results.
In the last 3 years, he has trained over 100 organizations globally, and these companies have generated over $10 billion. He has been conferred with many awards for helping organizations and individuals achieve their goals.
Every year Rajiv helps 50 global trainers, coaches and consultants with his proprietary success literature and help them grow their business in their region. Contact him if you are looking forward to expanding your reach and business.
Rajiv speaks for corporate organizations and public audiences on the subjects of Personal and Professional Development. His inspiring seminars on Attitude, Self-Esteem, Goals, Strategy, Creativity and Winning Edge Psychology bring about immediate transformation and long-term results. He specializes in:
1. Strategy Development & Execution Capacity Building
2. Emotional Intelligence, Passion, and Productivity
3. Building Sales Teams and Value Chain Management
4. Political Election Strategy and Digital Campaign Management
5. Contact/Call Center Strategies and Capability Development
6. Operations Excellence and Customer Focused Service Delivery
7. Team Building, Leadership and Management for Transformation
8. Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Facilities Management
Available For: Advising, Consulting, Influencing, Speaking
Travels From: Dubai
Speaking Topics: Sales, Leadership, Customer Journey
Points based upon Thinkers360 patent-pending algorithm.