Spent a career helping companies reap the rewards of the broader adoption of technology (Digital Transformation), building businesses and taking existing businesses to the next level;
• Increased revenue at lower cost
• Broader and deeper market penetration
• Better decisions, faster
• Delivery of more effective services
• Increased customer experiences; higher customer captivity.
It’s not just about the technology. It requires Soft and Hard Skills.
Been working in the CyberSecurity and Digital Transformation spaces before they became cool.
Global Experience. Startup and Established Companies.
Over 25 years of P&L and Engagement Management
Driving Shareholder Value through the Value Investing Principles (Graham & Dodd).
> Interim Executive
- CIO for growing subsidiary of Global 1000
- VP Sales for Services Company
- Account Executive for Fortune 500 technology company
> Digital Transformation/ Cloud
- Removed $220k of yearly costs and repurposed 11 FTEs across North America to more strategic positions
- Develop strategy and cloud migration roadmap for 26 applications and ERP
- Supported Global CMO to drive multi-channel business model and technology stack
> Data Visualization, KPI and Reporting. Reduced financial and operational reporting from days to minutes
> Robotic Process Automation (RPA)/ Process Re-engineering.
- Achieved +45% increase in productivity through process re-engineering, increased automation
> Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Post Merger Integration (PMI)
- Sold client organization to global entity for top dollar in down market
- Facilitated $2B spin off and subsequent IPO
> Audit, Forensics and Compliance
- Performed Internal Audit remediation
- Drove data compliance and certification (e.g., GDPR)
> Alliances and Business Development. Drove over $50M in net new software sales by bundling services with technology
> Financial Analysis. Hedge Fund took multi-million dollar positions based on analysis.