A renowned expert in leadership and the higher and management education sectors worldwide –used to academic environments and corporate learning & leadership development initiatives and currently serving as professor at several business schools. I have served as director of executive education at EGADE Business School, Tec de Monterrey, and Managing Director at LeaderactiON, a leadership and business school consulting firm with operations in LatAm and Iberia. Below you will find my profile essentials:
- Leadership and top management consultant –advisor to Managing Directors, Deans, and Associate Deans, and Programme Directors.
- Keynote speaker on the future of leadership, management and business schools.
- Teaching and research areas: Leadership and Management, MBA/Business Schools, Sustainability, Ethics, Communication/Reputation.
- Both professional and academic profile and track record (PhD holder).
- MBA Oath signer (2011).
- Skills: determination, purpose-driven and open-minded professional.
Available For: Authoring, Consulting, Influencing, Speaking
Travels From: Madrid (Spain)
Speaking Topics: Leadership | Self-leadership | Servant leadership | Principled leadership
|Juan Manuel Roca Rodríguez||Points|
Points based upon Thinkers360 patent-pending algorithm.